We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page, so please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes. If you use the website after any changes have been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our website, which may include details of your visits such as the pages you have viewed and the resources that you have accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- If you post content or communicate via our website, we may also store and monitor your content and communications.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive by the websites you visit it provides information regarding the computer used by a visitor. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
Where appropriate, using the cookie we may gather information about your general internet use such as, how you use the website, how long you referred to it and how long you stay on certain pages. Please be reassured that such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect from you for the following reasons:
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for your browsing experience;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features, when you choose to do so;
- To administer internal record keeping;
- To maintain our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information;
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your data to third parties to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your data to any other party other than in accordance with this policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer;
- Where we are under a legal duty to disclose your data; or
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have a legal right to know what personal information we hold about you and how that information is processed. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a small fee of to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Wayne Kelly Independent Funeral Directors Ltd, whose registered office is R20 Marshall Way, Commerce Park, Frome, Somerset BA11 2FE. (Registered Number 12518001)
If you have any queries regarding our website or our Privacy and Cookies Policy, please contact us email@example.com